giovedì 9 maggio 2013

The amazing Danish hottie

Hey Italy!
I just wanted to say hey to all of you, I can't wait to visit Italy again!
I want to go to Rome next time i come, I have only visited Bibione and Venezia and I loved it!
I can't wait to go there and eat Italian food haha!

My name is Magnus, I'm 17 yars old and I'm from Denmark.
I'm living in Alaska and I'm really good friends with Gaia.
In only one week my parent will come here, and Gaia will have to talk Danish - She needs to practice!

Next summer I'll come to Italy if Gaia has the time to host me haha :D
Sandra, Marta, Mark, Gaia and I want to do a Europe trip and we want to go to Italy as our first stop!
I really want to visit Milano - The capital of FASHION! Wuhuuuuu can't wait!

It's so hard to live in Alaska, they don't have any discos, they don't have Ikea, they don't have fashion and they don't have any good shops.. And they have cold weather haha! If i didn't have Gaia and the other exchange students I would be so depressed haha!

BUT I have to go to Student Government now, sooooooooooo.... HAVE FUN

BYE  :-)


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Ha scritto