venerdì 10 maggio 2013

LAST DAY OF HIGH SCHOOL! :) :(

Hey guys, the last day of school has come and today, after the first two periods I won't be part of this school anymore. I am kinda happy cause it's still school and that means no more waking at 6.00 am, but at the same time I will miss these school and these teachers so much! South is amazing..
Today I took a picture with the school bus and the bus driver to remember the mornings I hated for the entire stay but that now are such sweet memories. This has been my home, where I met all of my friends...
Since it's the last day of school, we are gonna have 2 periods and then graduation rehearsal  and then: DOOOONE! High school musical style! Kaylee, a friend of ours, is gonna drive us to Moose's tooth to eat for lunch and then we are going home cause it's the last day I have the chance to see my host mother again; we are leaving tomorrow to go camping for the weekend and she is leaving for Ireland on Sunday. So after this afternoon we'll leave just with Dwight who is going to work all the time but at least we are going to Seward with him and while he'll be hiking, Marta and I are going to do a SEA LIFE CRUISE in Seward, a very small town in the Kenai Peninsula! :) We are so excited cause we'll have the chance to see gray whales and Orcas! :D Isn't it truly exciting?!?!?! :D
All in all there is the bad and the good in everything!
Guys, I am going to enjoy this Last Day of High School because it's gonna be such an amazing memory. I can't even explain how it will be hard thinking about this exchange year once at home, it will be in my little and big heart for as long as I am alive.
I hope you're enjoying the days of sun, but Alaska is trying to give us some too ahahah
Remember to ask questions if you have any, I am always willing to answer! :)
Bye Bye. This is the last post from South's Computer Lab!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Ha scritto