giovedì 9 maggio 2013

Last day of school tomorrow!

Tomorrow is the last day of school guys... It's gonna be so sad to say goodbye to South, I love this school so freaking much! Yesterday the Spanish teacher, who I'm an aide for, gave me a water bottle and a letter... It was so sad, she is such an amazing person! That woman has to face a terrible loss, but she is doing a really great job.
Today basically I have all the finals that I have to take this semester... Next period I have a film as literature test, then U.S. Government and then again Chemistry... It's gonna be a long day but I'll do my best :)
Yesterday my exchange sister and I packed a lot of stuff and it looks like we can actually pack everything... my hand luggage is so heavy that you can't even imagine! ahahah it's so funny...
This weekend we are going four wheeling and camping!!!! It's gonna be so much fuuuuuun!!!!
Bye Love Bugs =) 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Ha scritto