mercoledì 15 maggio 2013

Graduation Day!

Here we are guys, I have been waiting for this moment for about 2 years! GRADUATION day is today!
Everything is almost ready and I feel like today is gonna be Great! :) Right now it's 9am and the plan for this morning is to get my hair curled a little bit, put my make up on and put my dress on. Around 12 we should go to Mag's and Mark's house cause we are having a lunch there before leaving for graduation... I cook the Riso in Insalata for an army basically and I'm gonna cook special eggs once there. Mag and Marta are preparing spiedini to do on the grill! Mag's parents arrived two days ago but I just met his mother and she is nice and looks truly like him ahahah they're twins!
I tried the gown a week ago and it's HUMONGOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I look like a trash bag.... But, oh well, I guess I have to live with it! :)
Guys, I'm sorry if the text is not smooth but I'm both in a rush and excited :)
Graduation day starts at 7pm but we have to be there an hour and  a half earlier!!! :)
I AM SOOOOO EXCITED!
I am more exited for graduation than I was for prom, believe meeeee :)
Wohoooo Guys, I am going to curl my hair and follow my schedule...
Plus, yesterday afternoon I was so tired that I slept 3 hours and last night I did not sleep at all, bummer...
byyyeeeeeee Love y'alll ... You're the best <3 <3 <3

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Ha scritto