giovedì 23 maggio 2013

Farewell Party, 8 Days till I'll be Home!

You guuys! It's always so much fun to update this blog! It's crazy to realize how many people want to know what I'm up to and my thoughts in this last period of time in the amazing Alaska... Such a beautiful state! :)
So.. First of all; today we have our farewell party. The group of exchange students decided that graduation wasn't the right place to say goodbye to our closest friends, so we decided to have a party here at our house and have fun :) It's gonna be so hard to say goodbye to my friends, even because I don't realize that I have to leave in a week and I won't have a chance to see them again. But that's why we're having a party, to make it seem funner! :P
In 8 days I'll be home... Well... I am truly excited to see my family and friends again, to spend a little time in my cozy and new looking house, taste again those amazing dishes and start with a new beginning... But at the same time I feel like Alaska gave me so much.. I think it's a land that can speak by showing the green of the trees, the fresh air, the wild animals, the Northern Lights... It's alive in its own way and I can't forget how much this views helped me throughout my year... Alaska is just like a creature... So extreme that pushes you to understand that this world is big and it's crazy!
I asked the universe to see places like this for years and years and it seemed like I couldn't have a chance to see it in my early life... But it was just a matter of time.. It was moving things to that I could have had to see such places. :) Keep dreaming guys, keep doing the right stuff to chase your dreams, go towards them, they are not as far as you think they are: YOU ARE YOUR DREAMS, I learned it this year and you will as well. :)
I truly feel so much blessed you have no idea... This experience, this place, this year will be in my heart forever. :)
Love you alllll

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Ha scritto