domenica 16 settembre 2012

I'm allowed only to speak in English.. Wilma, you should be happy! :)

Okay guys... Since I'm Not thinking in English yet, I'm gonna write in English! I'm sorry if someone can't understand, but it will be' an excercise for him too! I must think in English as soon as possibile...in this way I can search and learn new words.... Okay... Today Marta really surprised me cause we're feeling the feelings... Today our local leader explainded the rules.. Tomorrow we have school, the first day.. I'm Pretty excited you know.. I don't know what to expect!!! Will people be kind to me?? And teachers? Oh, I forgot... Tomorrow we're gonna wake up at 5.45 (please shoot me)... And It's even a great hour cause the other days we have to take the bus at 6.54.. And we have to walkman for 1 mile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So we have to wake up at 5!!!!!!!!!! WFT

1 commento:

  1. oh my god you have to wake up soooooo early!! I'm happy to understand even something about your stay in the states!! how is the family?:) and well good luck for your day!!<3

    RispondiElimina

Ha scritto