lunedì 17 settembre 2012

First day of school!!!!!!!

Okay guys, It was awsome!!!!!! I didn't get lost But I can't open my locker at all... Every one was so nice... I met a guy Who helped me in latin and HE was so kind... He grave me some sheets that had the translation in modern English....school is really different!!!! They have in every classroom a clock that you can turn on when the mani light is on! My latin teachers is awsome... He is my idol.. Actually HE looks like Tenca... But his attitude Not! A girl asked me How could I do such a cool hair... And another guy when I said that I come from Italy, HE scremed 'OH JERSEY SHOOOOORE!' oh, i don't think so ahah...i don't understand what kind of home word I have to do... But... You know... I'm the exchange student Ahahahah

1 commento:

  1. Cara Gaia,

    l' altra sera lo zio Michele ci ha fatto vedere
    gli aggiornamenti del tuo blog.
    A quanto pare sembra proprio che tu stia
    affrontando questa " insolita " esperienza
    negli Stati Uniti con parecchio entusiasmo.
    Questo é un fatto veramente importante.
    Siamo molto contenti per te...


    Un bacio.

    Nonno Federico e Nonna Lidia.

    RispondiElimina

Ha scritto