martedì 19 marzo 2013

VOLO DEFINITIVO 31 MAGGIO!

-->
" SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET WHAT'S GONE,  APPRECIATE WHAT STILL REMAINS,  AND LOOK FORWARD TO WHAT'S COMING NEXT.  GOAL AFTER GOAL"



This will be the quote that will help me coming back. It's not easy at all, it's definitely another challenge because you have to use what you learned in the last 10 months and try to let them fit in your old but at the same time new life. Sometimes exchange student consider coming back another exchange year and this helps them understand that there is more to experience in our lives and why not begin as soon as possible?

It's really weird explaining what I have experienced this year in America but I can proudly say that what you learn and the mature person that you become come from difficulty. After that you had a lot of crap going on and you have to find a way of getting out of it, you realize that you have done another step towards a whole new world, or better, a whole new way of looking at the world. We don't like difficulties, do we? Of course, because they challenge us but what always we have to remember is that we gotta go through them to become independent and happy.

When you decide to do an experience like this you don't know at all of what will happen. I mean, you know that you will go through something bigger than you but what you imagine is way far from the reality!  It's like a cold shower. But you become a little bit more confident of what you can do and you will follow your dreams with more confidence and pride.

I wanted to stay here till my birthday but then I realized that I just don't wanna come back because I regret not having done some things during this year. And that's what I always try to do, take more time... But sometimes you have to fix and try with what you have and learn from mistakes! If I haven't done things during the first part of thins year I have to find the reasons why I didn't and consider the period I was going through and finally not being too hard on myself. I always want to be perfect but every time I have to remember that perfection does not exist because nobody in this world is perfect, just like ever rose has its thorn! The rose is beautiful, it smells good and look pure but it has a lot of thorns... I wonder why then it's one of the most liked flower?


 So... Rationally thinking I come home with no regrets.

2 commenti:

  1. PINO IL PULCINO TI ASPETTA PER FARTI GLI AUGURI
    DI BUONA PASQUA SU:

    http://ciaogaia.webstarts.com

    _______________________________________________

    RispondiElimina

Ha scritto