lunedì 4 marzo 2013

Updates

It's really weird but every time that I update my blog, I'm bored or sick. :) Anyways.. This weekend we had an AMAZING Saturday. We woke up really early cause we had to be downtown at 10 a.m. for the Iditarod!!! La corsa con i cani! It was really amazing... Have you ever seen Balto?? It's exactly the same! I took some pictures with all these beautiful dogs that wanted to run so bad! After the Iditarod Mark and I went shopping and I bought a few cool things. At 4 p.m. there was the reindeer running, which is basically the Spanish Corrida but just with reindeers! It was really cool, people were dressed up and some of them were almost naked! We got free hot chocolate, cookies and a poster! There was also a snow sculptures gallery that was nothing special but special enough to be visited by many people and tourists.
There was a big man who carried on his shoulders a wolf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I felt do bad for that poor animal!
Then we went out for dinner with a old couple from Australia (they had the cutest accent) and their daughter from Maui, Hawaii!!! They were really nice and they talked to us about Australia and its snakes and horse riding ( they got lessons from a famous Portuguese horse rider) and how cool and particular Australia is. I'll go there one day! We had really good time and good food. After that we went to the theater to see the musical "Dream Girls" (originally filmed with Byoncee).

A week ago I got my cap and gown! They are black and gold, they SERIOUSLY KICK ASS!!! Usually exchange students have horrible ones: yellow, blue, purple..!! I was really a good feeling having everything ready for graduation... I mean... It's ones in a lifetime!

If I have everything ready for graduation I cannot say the same thing for prom... I don't have a dress and they are all really expensive and it's really hard to find a cheap and cute one and I got to take my senior pictures and ask for a limo and a restaurant to have dinner at! Basically I gotta hurry!

Softball is going well but unfortunately Jayme won't be able to drive me so I can either join the Track and Field team, that I don't like at all, or staying at home....
I'll find a way to lose weight cause I seriously need to.. at least 5 kilos...

Peace out XO  

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Ha scritto