giovedì 21 marzo 2013

How do you come back to a helathy life style?


The answer is... painting the walls of your room of green of course!!! :D
I am so excited to see how it turned out.. I was tired of the blue with Paperino e Mickey Mouse on the top! It was so childish!
And maybe we will paint also the kitchen of pink but we gotta discuss about it because I can't really imagine it.... Orange probably would work better!
But for now I think about my green room that will make losing weight easier. The green color doesn't lead people to eat did you know?? Now you dooo!!! Let's paint the entire house of greeeeen ahahah

Ps. I am 62 kilos now... So: -1.5 kilos...
Basically I exercise every day and I try to eat less to just lose 1.5 kilos... WHAAAAAT?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Ha scritto