domenica 14 ottobre 2012

Sunday

I'm in the gym always.. Ahah I don't wanna get bored!! This week Mag and Mark are staying With us because their host mum had to go to Utah, Salt Lake City for a meeting! This is gonna be  really fun! Even if I don't think we'll sleep so much... Ahah it doesn't matter, we're young! :D two nights I Saw the best view ever... THE NORTHERN LIGHTS WERE ALL OVER THE SKY!!!! They were like clouds But green, green stripes!!!!!! This is the second day that we have breakfast together and I thin that there are more calorise in Dwight's Omelette than in the bacon and waffles!!! I hope I won't gain weight so easily!!! Anyway... DO YOU KNOW THAT I'M GOING TO FLORIDA??????? Yep, Orlando!!! I'm going with Mag and Mark and Ann! We're leaving on December 27th and we're coming  back on january 10th! During the stay our plan is going to the Universal Studios and maybe Miami and just tanning laying down on the beach... I really hope that will be' the most sunny week of the entire year! I wanna be really tan, almost brown... :D this is a good news uh? :D My English Sounds improved anyway..
Yesterday I cooked the chicken with saffron.. I'm surprised, my italian blood is useful sometimes!!! :D apperantly the others enjoyed it.. I can honestly tell that it was good... Mum maybe better that yours!!!! :D I talked with jayme and dwight and I'm going to keep a book where I can write All the dishes that we cook that I like! Because, even though they re american they love cooking and they re Not even bad at it! i wanna cook those Dishes again once at home!! Be ready! :D I'm tasting lots of different food here!!!! For instance I like mexican food to death!!!! And thai cuisine!!!!! And brownies are the best... Oh my God so good!!!! :D Bye bye

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Ha scritto