lunedì 29 ottobre 2012

Love

Hey guys how are you doing?? I hope everything is fine! I have a good news and a bad news... Let's start with the good one: I'm thinking in English now!!! I haven't realize it til this early afternoon in chemistry! It's such a great thing because it means that I understand everything they say and I don't need too much effort to talk to people here! The other one.... I really miss Love.. It might seem stupid but American have a different way to approach. It's always polite, kind, respectful but sometimes you need someone who loves you. I'm talking about parents or relatives, or even friends! I have enough friends here and we have fun together... But it's becoming harder also because at school we need to take a high level of grades so we need to study a lot but at the same time we can't forget that we're here to experience! But when you have 50 pages of Iliad, pages and pages of classical mythology and two projects..................................................................... God save meeee!!!! I wanna meet who said that the American school is easy...
Talking about activities I think I'll be in the cheerleader team cause It's too late for cross country skiing and cheerleaders are only here in US so... I'll think about that! Even though I won't have so much time to spend with the other exchange student that are like a family for me now! But... I need to try new stuff and new people! The musical thing it's a big thing here and it takes so much to learn the script and movements... It's 3 or 4 hours per day of training and probably I wouldn't have a big part due to the language! It'll be good anyway...
Today we carved the pumpkins!!! I didn't expect such a great result! Those are really Sir pumpkins! :D It was a little bit disgusting because everything squeezed through my hands but it was worth it!!! It crazy how many festivals they have here!!! I think it's a positive thing though cause they're always happy for something!
lemme know! Byeeee

1 commento:

  1. Dice il Saggio : " Meglio un piccolo tsunami oggi che un grande uragano domani. " - Un bacio sulla zucca da : zIo MiChElE

    RispondiElimina

Ha scritto