sabato 27 ottobre 2012

Halloweeeeeeeeeeeeeen, Hiking, Weight, haunted house

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYY ahaha how are you guys doing??? I'm good... I've gained so much wight since I'm here and now I need a drastic diet... just 3 apples per day ahah Mag is gonna follow this diet with me :D It will be so much fun!!
Yesterday we went hiking and I saw one of the most amazing place in the world I think... I've seen this kind of landscapes just in movies!!!!!!!!!!! I'll put pictures...
Last weekend Ann brought us to the haunted house.... I was losing my life in there! I was completely shocked!!!
positive news... I can do vaccin without fainting now!!!!!! that's amazing!!!!!! it's the 2 one and I was even standing up and I didn't pass out!!!!!!! :D
halloween... we're gonna make the jack o'lantern pumpking and then trick or treating on wednesday!!! this is gonna be the make up
Peace out

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Ha scritto