mercoledì 23 gennaio 2013

Some of my works!

Digital Literacy

For this unit we had to create a Visual Autobiography.
We used programs as IBM’s “many eyes” or Google Docs Draw, Wordle, Tagzedo or basic graphic design software like “Pages” for Mac.
For my poster I chose a world map as background and I used:
  • 7 red dots to indicate the places where I have been before;
  • 11 blue arrows to indicate the places where I want to go;
  • a yellow star to indicate where I was born.
I added three pictures of me taken this year that represent the most important things that happened this year in Alaska.

Visual Autobiography
For the Lab Poster we had to choose a rule or something that somebody should remember of the Computer Lab. My partner and I used a black background with an hamburger and a drink that represent food and drinks in general, in fact you should not eat in the Computer Lab. We also used the red for the sentences because red is easy to notice on the black background.


Lab Poster
I – Creativity and Innovation
Students demonstrate creative thinking, construct knowledge, and develop innovative products and processes
using technology. Students:
a. apply existing knowledge to generate new ideas, products, or processes
b. create original works as a means of personal or group expression
c. use models and simulations to explore complex systems and issues
d. identify trends and forecast possibilities
II – Communication and Collaboration
Students use digital media and environments to communicate and work collaboratively, including at a distance,
to support individual learning and contribute to the learning of others. Students:
a. interact, collaborate, and publish with peers, experts, or others employing a variety of digital environments
and media
b. communicate information and ideas effectively to multiple audiences using a variety of media and formats
c. develop cultural understanding and global awareness by engaging with learners of other cultures
d. contribute to project teams to produce original works or solve problems
Reflection
Knowing how to crate a blog is very useful. I liked a lot creating it even if at first you need to understand how WordPress works but with the teacher’s help you start to understand it and then it becomes really easy to use. It is something that you can use for all your life

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Ha scritto