domenica 3 febbraio 2013

Trying to become a Social Butterfly!

Okay guys I got news for ya! Everybody knows that I am the girlsitalian Who loves opposites... That's why since i Did basically Nothing last semester But studying, this semester I'm trying to join as many activities as possible! i am gonna be' in the backstage of the musical of my high school and then at lunch on wednesday i will be in the international club where we talk about countries and blah blah blah and then I will do volunteer work for the hospital and i will keep company to Poor kids... And then I want desperetly join the SOFTBALL team... But those stupid tryouts are ma king my life hard!!! :) so i will give you more informations about that! :D
Love you guys. Peace out!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Ha scritto