domenica 25 novembre 2012

Eating... Thinking.... Complaining

It's really crazy how your mood can change so fast.. The day before you feel so strong and ready to face the world and the day afternoon you just wish you could lay down in your bad and do Nothing! I'm kinda getting used to life here, and I'm the kind of person that gets bored really really fastwhich can be a positive thing because I always want to try something new But it can be annoying because if I'm bored I keep complaining about my life: am I doing the right thing? Am I hanging out Too much with exchange students? How is this experience supposed to be?? Is that even normal thinking about All these kind of stuff?? I don't know actually.. i just know that I have to make a challenge and do something new... Time is flying so fast... In 12 days It's 3 months that I'm here and I learned so much in this amount of time But at the same time I wish I could learn something more and more and more and more! And I bet that there is something more, I have to push myself harder and make other challenges, that's my purpose for this month, finally do what I didn't do before! :)
Make a wish, Gaia

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Ha scritto